I was interviewed at length today for the #1 podcast on divorce planning, Divorce and Your Money. Among the detailed points covered:
- How asset searches work.
- How we take information from our clients.
- How investigation compliments legal discovery.
- Why Google searching is a good starting, but won’t do your thinking for you.
- “Asset” means “cash” to many people, but bank accounts are usually illegal to get without a court order.
- Why asset searching is an art: a combination of patience, drudgery, inspired guesswork, flexibility and imaginativeness. It’s an innovative skill.
The entire interview by Shawn Leamon and transcript here: https://www.divorceandyourmoney.com/shows/how-a-professional-investigator-finds-hidden-assets
Want to know more?
- Visit charlesgriffinllc.com and see our two blogs, The Ethical Investigator and the Divorce Asset Hunter;
- Look at my book, The Art of Fact Investigation (available in free preview for Kindle at Amazon);
- Watch me speak about Helping Lawyers with Fact Finding, here.